Sunday 26 April 2015

COMBAT OILY SKIN

Say NO to OILY skin!

(PRODUCT REVIEWS & TIPS)

I have combination/oily skin and during the day I find myself having to re-apply pressed powder to combat shine. I use an array of affordable products that result in no re-application throughout the day (or night!)

Garnier Skin Naturals: Pure Self-Heating Sauna Mask.
This is my go-to face mask to combat shine! My skin feels deeply cleansed, purified and shine-free for up to 7 days; so every 7 days I use this mask. It has White Clay and Zink which purifies, tightens pores and refines skin texture. 
Purchase Here ~ £1.29


Witch Naturally Clear With Witch Hazel Extract: Oil Controlling Foaming Face Wash.
This face wash strips the oil off of your skin! It's an oil eliminating formula that combats shine, it also says that it 'works from the first use'. I 100% agree with everything this product says it will do, after using this product my face does feel a little bit dry but it also leaves my skin shine-free! I use this face wash everyday or every other day. 
Purchase Here ~ £3.99




Boots Tea Trea Witch Hazel: Shine Control Day Moisturiser.
The products name is pretty much self explanatory and definitely does its job. This moisturiser is designed to keep your skin shine-free during the day. The day moisturiser is very light however a little goes a long way. The tea trea and the witch hazel also keeps skin clear. No shine and no spots? YAS!
Purchase Here ~ SALE PRICE: £1.79 (Normally: £3.59)



Rimmel London: Stay Matte Primer 003.
This primer is absolutely amazing. This primer keeps your skin matte for up to 8 hours! I wear this under my makeup and it does not feel heavy as it is an ultra lightweight formula. It also minimises the appearance of pores! However, the 'little goes a long way' rule doesn't apply to this, you do have to use an ample amount.
Purchase Here ~ £5.99



NYX: Matte Finish
I use this setting spray over my makeup. It makes my makeup appear matte as soon as it dries however it does not keep you shine-free if used alone. If I use my face mask, face wash, moisturiser and face primer it definitely works well with all the products to keep me shine-free! However, it does add a bit of glow to your highlighter and places you've highlighted but doesn't make you appear shiny, more of a healthy glow.

Purchase Here ~ £8.00


I hope this helped you if you have oily/combination skin. I would not recommend these facial skin products if you have dry skin!

Stay matte! Stay pretty!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I have oily skin and these products are great!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't you try this if you have oily skin, the list is built by real amazon customer ratings
    http://thevenusface.com/best-foundation-for-oily-skin/

    ReplyDelete